Welcome to the school year! We are excited to welcome all students back to campus. Keep reading to learn more about us and our role on campus. Please also save these community crisis support numbers:
Student support and well-being is important to us at Pleasant Hill Middle. Please contact the school for school counselor information as we are in a time of transition.
- One-to-one counseling and check-in’s
- Small group counseling
- Academic advisement
- Personal development
- Career guidance
- Support with building peer relationships and conflict resolution
- Providing resources for students/parents
- Lunch time clubs
- Classroom social emotional learning
- Facilitating our school's equity work
- CARE team to discuss support for students
- 504 case management
- Crisis intervention
- PBIS and overall school climate initiatives
Students may see a counselor at any time. "Counseling Request Forms" are available at the counter in the student entrance of the office.
Who can refer a student to the counselors?
- Self-Referral (Students can ask to see the counselor by leaving a note in the counselor box in the office)
- Peer referral (A peer may refer a friend to the counselor)
- Teacher referral
- Parent referral